Part of the Homebrew Directory
DSOrganize v3.2 An wide-ranging organizer application, now with a text and small image web browser.
While version v3.2 is the most recent, the recommended and most stable version is v3.1129.
- Text + small image web browser
- Integrated IRC
- File Browser
- Calendar/Day Planner
- Address Book
- Todo List
- Scribble Pad
- Text/HTML/INI Viewer and Editor
- BMP/JPG/PNG/GIF/RAW Viewer
- WAV/MP3/OGG/AAC/M4A/FLAC/SPC/NSF/SID/MOD/IT/S3M/XM/SNDH Player
- WAV Recorder
- Scientific Calculator
- Online Homebrew Database
- Multi-Language Support
See more DSOrganize videos.
<youtube v="zPoOPssNgFE" /> <youtube v="VnT3obt1XTA" /> <youtube v="L1ae_JGlRWw" /> <youtube v="0BJW6OOnStM" /> .
Download and Install Instructions
- Download DSOrganize v3.2 from here
- If you have problems with file corruption with v3.2 revert to using v3.1129
- Extract DSOrganize.nds, DLDI patch it and copy it to your card
- Extract the folder called DSOrganize to the root of your card
- Run from your card's apps menu
- To get help on any specific feature, hold select on the screen and help will be displayed.
- To get DSO to boot Homebrew make sure in the configuration your default bootloader is the 'Chishm loader'
Common Problems and Known Issues
- Can not record .wav files
Causes DSOrganise to freeze
- ""The resource directory is incomplete, certain features such as the homebrew database and homebrew booting might not work and some graphics may be missing!""
This error occurs if you have not copied the folder "DSOrganize" to the root of your DS-Xtreme
- TouchScreen and WiFi do not work together running on DSi with Acekard 2i. Turning off Wireless Communications in System Settings will allow the TouchScreen to work. Homebrew-Database and Internet Browser will not work on the DSi
- With R4 Ultra everything works
- With R4i v1.4 (www.r4i-sdhc.com) touchscreen works only if you turn off wifi in DSI settings. Still a bit buggy, not always saving data
The solution is to have the dldi patch,then reload DSOrganize though the file browser Touchscreen and wifi works
Apps IRC channel: irc.rizon.net #dsorganize