From DS and DSi Homebrew Help
Part of the Homebrew Directory
DSwiki Offline Wiki Reader
- Get the complete(!) Wikipedia on a Nintendo DS. The English language edition fits on a 4GB storage device, the German edition is just 1.2GB.
- Quite good handling of internal links. Alternative display text and appended letters are supported to create the same look as in the online version. Subpage links are supported.
- Very good Unicode/UTF8-Support (as much - or as little - as the underlying font covers).
- Fast and easy searchable index.
See DSwiki videos.
Download and Install Instructions
- Download DSwiki-0.3alpha2.zip
- Extract it to your card, DLDI patch it if needed
- Create a folder in the root of your card called /dswiki
- Create a dump of the wiki site you want to use
- Copy all the files ifo, idx, ao1, ao2 and db? to the folder you created.
- Up/Down: Scroll one line backward/forward
- Left/Right: Scroll one page backward/forward
- L/R: Go one page back/forward in history
- Select: Choose another available wiki
- A random article will be loaded at the start.
- A: Go to another random article
- Stylus: Follow a link on the bottom screen
Common Problems and Known Issues
None reported yet